Angelique | 23rd December 2020 - 4 min read
Technology | Schemes
What a year 2020 has turned out to be!We’re sure that at the beginning of the year, few would imagine a world where working from home would be the norm, embracing technology to communicate and run businesses more effectively would be mandatory and that parents would all get a taste of home-schooling at the same time.
Full speed ahead for SchemeServe
While things have certainly changed in the way we work and live, it has been very much business as usual here at SchemeServe.Our priority has been to ensure that you can continue to trade your schemes effectively, despite remote working, Covid and everything else that 2020 has thrown at you.And that’s not all – we’re expanding as well. We’ve been busy recruiting, changing, enhancing and fixing, and in addition to supporting you, our engineering team have been busy ‘behind the scenes’ beavering away making SchemeServe bigger, better and brighter than it’s ever been before.
Help for 2021
Will you be changing the way you work, launching new schemes to cope with the demand or shift in customer focus or are you simply worried about what protection you have in place for your data?If so, there are a number of ways that SchemeServe could help:
- If you’re looking for inspiration – our bi-annual SchemeServe Index could offer up a clue to the trends we’ll see unfolding in the insurance industry in 2021.
- If you have a few products that are similar in nature, don’t forget you can get your customers to compare the products easily through our aggregator tool. It’s free for all our SchemeServe customers and will give your users an at-a-glance snapshot of the products and all the important things they need to consider.
- If you love to network, remember that’s all still possible through broker conferences. They’re virtual so there won’t be the spontaneous human interaction but they’re still a great way to keep in touch with key industry players and SchemeServe often has a stand at such events – so come and say hello.
- If you need to access third party data, we have a new API Builder that can help you to do just that.
- There’ve been many cyber-attacks in 2020. If you’re still worried about data protection we have the expertise to help you.
- Finally, if you haven’t quite ironed out your social media or SEO strategy you can contact us for a no obligation, free consultation.
SchemeServe in 2021
So, what can you expect from us next year? Well, 2021 will see a ‘step change’ in the SchemeServe platform, not only terms of the look and feel but also increased functionality. We will busy in the new year introducing some of these exciting enhancements to you, so watch this space!In the meantime, everyone at SchemeServe would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.Should you need us over the festive period our opening times are shown below:Our opening hours over the Christmas period are:
Christmas Eve – 9.00 am to 1.00pm
Christmas Day – Closed
28th December – Closed
29th December – 9.00 to 5.30pm
30th December – 9.00 to 5.30pm
New Year’s Eve – 9.00 to 5.30pm
New Year’s Day – Closed