We’re so excited to be exhibiting at the 45th annual BIBA conference in Manchester on the 10th and 11th May.
This annual event is the biggest (and perhaps the most lively) of its kind in the UK, with this year’s theme focusing on ‘Rising to the Challenge’. Speakers and insurance representatives will be discussing how the industry continues to respond productively to the political, environmental and economic dynamics in the UK.
As ever there’ll be a number of SchemeServe-ians on the stand (A16) to answer questions, queries and concerns.
- Adam Bishop – our CEO and Founder
- Sean Neal – Chief Commercial Officer
- Nathan Bloch – Chief Financial Officer
- Simon Cowling – Chief Technical Officer
- Valeria Altavilla – Wunderwriter Architect
- James McNab – Wunderwriter Architect
- Amanda Hinkin-Page – Marketing Manager
In order to stay true to our ESG policies, we have implemented sustainable giveaways for our stand this year including branded bamboo toothbrushes, and mouthwash in recyclable bottles! (We hear there are a few sore heads who may need a freshen up on the Thursday morning?)